30 January 2007

Please Help Fix Our Health Care System




I listened to the president's speech, and we have health care insurance, still the health care system is broken.

I have been really depressed because of what is going on with health care and the the problems from the car accident, and the cost, and the games UPMC Physician Services is playing. So I decided I am tired of being depressed.

Depression is anger turned inwards. So I decided to do something with the anger...so I called my reps and told them to please fix our health care system.

I am asking you to please call them also...to please fix our health care system. We should have the same options for health care that our reps in Washington are getting.

Here are the websites:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?State=PA

Casey, Robert P., Jr.

- (D - PA) Class I

UNITED STATES SENATE WASHINGTON DC 20510

(202)224-6324

Web Form: casey.senate.gov/contact.cfm

Specter, Arlen

- (R - PA) Class III

711 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510

(202) 224-4254

Web Form: specter.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactInfo.Home

http://www.house.gov/murtha/contact.shtml

Congressman Murtha

800-289-2642 from Western PA
(or)
814-535-2642
(or)
202-225-2065



Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment