09 February 2005

Happy Year of the Rooster

Earthdate 09022005...

Good morning world. I caught the flu bug, so basically nothing got done yesterday. Poor John did not even get supper cook for him. Today, I still feel horrible, but am trying to fight it. Last night, I took a long shower and washed me hair using a new shampoo that is suppose to make my hair silky. It does make my hair feel soft, but it is hard to do anything with it, so I just have it in a ponytail. I made the bed, then did some yoga and a few exercises. I waited until 8 a.m. to do laundry because we have downstairs neighbors. While downstairs, I also cleaned the cat litter, even though we have an automatic scoop. My head is still pounding, and my eyes want to burst out of my head, but there is just too much to do.

So I would like to thank our government for running far short on flu vaccinations so we could have this wonderful flu epidemic.

And speaking of our governments idiotic, why in the world are we at war with Iraq and Afghanistan when 15 of the 19 terrorists of 9-11 were Saudis from Saudi Arabia?

I would also like to know what it is that we, as a whole, want to change the world instead of accepting other cultures and learning. Here in the states, the right to privacy and individuality is huge. Yet, last night as I lay sick watching Frontline, I saw how we influenced Iraq. What gives us the right? So where is the line between enforcing what we believe and infringing on what someone else believes? I hear our government as well as citizens say "mind your own business." Is this another case of "do as I say, and not as I do"? Just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment