06 June 2004

Three Women

I got this in an email from my dad. It is a funny joke concidering my husband is an electrical engineer:

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate
college graduation, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to
find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of
them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric
chair, and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I just
graduated from Brigham Young University, and believe in the almighty p wer of
God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent," They throw the switch and
nothing happens. They all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her
forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives
her last words, "I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law and I
believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the
innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again, they all
immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blond, is strapped in and says, "Well,
I'm from Georgia Tech and just graduated with a degree in Electrical
Engineering, and I'll tell you right now, you ain't gonna electrocute nobody if
you don't plug this thing in."

No comments:

Post a Comment