20 April 2004

SUV-TV Challenge

Just wanted to let you know that I'm taking the Union of Concerned Scientists' SUV-TV Challenge. SUV-TV is a fun and interesting new website on how American consumers could be getting a cleaner, safer SUV right now that would be better for everyone on our highways and byways.
I agreed to help UCS get 50,000 people by April 26 to demand a better SUV, and if at least five of my friends take action, I get registered for an opportunity to win some great clean car prizes.
So please click on this link and take action
http://www.suvsolutions.org/suvtv.asp?ref=2822156
(You have to use this link for the site to recognize you as my friend)
Feel free to spread the word and join in the SUV-TV challenge too. It would be great to win a clean car prize, but it's most important to make sure we make a big statement to our leaders that we want SUV's that are safe, fuel efficient, and good for the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment