28 July 2003

Emails from groups that mistakenly claim you are a member of for political reasons

I have been getting email from NARAL Pro-Choice even after I have sent them email to take me off of their mailing list. Yet they still email as if I am a member. It is very annoying and makes me angry that they starting claiming this after I had an abortion against my will. I was screaming NO!!! as they were strapping me in and injecting a needle in me to knock me out. And now, they do not leave me alone. These people are not pro-choice. They are pro-money. It is all about money like so many things seem to be in our country. Since when did capitalism become synonomous with democracy? Talk about good marketing.



At the farmer's market Saturday, there was a gentleman there who was compaining that he had 3 grown kids and only one of them has given him any grandchildren. What right does a parent tell a child to get pregnant. How ludicrious. It is not anyones responsibility to make their parents grandparents. After all, they are not going to be the one raising them. I work with a woman that made her 17 year old daughter keep a child conceived from a rape that the daughter did not want. But the woman I work with made her keep the child because it was her grandchild.


Parents tell you to listen to them, and then when you do, they tell you not to blame them. It is solely your fault. I think Billy Joel said it best when he sang, "I don't care what you say any more, it is my life. Go ahead with your own life. Leave me alone. ... "


Our apartment just got firebombed. Nothing like this has ever happened before and I am scared. The fire department and police said it was intentional. We do not know if they were targeting us or the people upstairs from us. Here we are worried about terrorism in other countries and we should be worried about the terrorism happening here. We are at war with crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment